09 Mar, 2018
CIVIL ENGINEER/RISK MANAGER WITH INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERIENCE, DENMARK
We are looking for experienced Civil Engineer to join our Danish Team for the realization of a bridge that will be approximately 4 km long and will be equipped with a double-track electric railway with the capacity for speeds of up to 200 km/h and a two-lane highway allowing a maximum traffic speed of 80 km/h. It foresees two central cable-stayed spans, each 160m long and two side viaducts with 80m spans.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer; Master Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction projects of infrastructures.
- Knowledge of Risk Management principles.
- Knowledge of cost control and planning principles and tools (i.e Oracle Primavera)
- Fluent English.
- EU Residence and Work Permit is required.
- Working experience in Scandinavian Region is a plus.
- Availability to start working in May 2018.
Please send your application and CV electronically to email@example.com